If you missed the last kettlebell workshop there is another one coming with some slight changes. Reserve your spot right here because the last one sold out quickly and space is limited!
This workshop is designed for:
- Busy people who struggle to find the time for working out; such as moms, dads, and all working professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn a fun and efficient way to strengthen their entire body while burning fat at the same time.
- Athletes who want to take their training to a new level. Such as snowboarders, wakeboarders, surfers, runners, yogi's, and martial artists.
- Personal Trainers or Group Fitness coaches that want to safely add kettlebells to their clients regimen.
- People who are tired of spending hours in the gym and only seeing mediocre results (IF ANY)
- The at home exerciser who wants to make sure they are using kettlebells correctly and needs new ideas
This workshop will take place in Encinitas, just north of beautiful San Diego. The group size will be VERY limited so that my assistant and I can provide lots of hands on attention.
What will you learn at this beginning kettlebell workshop?
- The foundation kettlebell exercises; including Swings, Cleans, Dead Lifts, Hand 2 Hand Swings, Turkish Get Ups, Front Squats, Military Presses, Snatches and more.
- Thanks to the limited group size we will have time to cover questions. We will make sure that you leave with a solid understanding and foundation.
- You will take home a manual that includes an 8 week training program full of efficient workouts that will improve your entire body while finally saying goodbye to those fat cells!
You don’t have to worry about there being any fluff or filler. This workshop will be straight to the point and mostly hands on. Quick demonstrations, quick explanations, with not too much lecturing since I really do not like to hear my own voice. I will only show you exercises that I use personally and will go hand in hand with your fitness goals! If you are looking to sit down and listen to someone lecture at you, then this workshop is NOT for you. This workshop is designed for people who don't have time to waste and want to learn quality information in a short period of time with clear explanations. I know first hand how valuable time is, especially with having 2 young kids, one older boy (my husband) and running a successful fitness/nutrition business. Short workouts are my only option and they work!
Time: 9:30a.m. - 1:30p.m
(Address and info will be provided after spot is reserved)
Sign up now to reserve a spot in this unique fast track Kettlebell Workshop. The price is $199.
We moved to a large place so was able to open a few more spots!!!
I plan on opening up registration for an intermediate kettlebell workshop in the next week. This will be a very unique and fun intermediate combination workshop. If you are interested feel free to email me and I'll give you more information.