"Kettlebell Figure 8's" and "Figure 8's to Hold" Quick Tutorial
- Use a very light bell when first starting with these.
- Maintain a flat back, like you would with the Kettlebell swing
- Pass the bell back between your legs to your other hand and swing it away from your knee cap and around your leg.
- Have FUN and don't forget to breathe.
Figure 8's to Hold
Last week I went over the Kettlebell Figure 8's. I'm now building on. This takes it to the hold position. We do this in our upcoming DVD Kettlebell Incinerator.
- Use a light bell
- Maintain a flat back, like you would with the Kettlebell Swing
- Pass the bell back between your legs to the other hand and swing it away from your knee and up towards your opposite shoulder.
- Catch the bell in the palm of your free hand while maintaining the grip hold on the bell.
- Push the bell away and back through your legs with the hand gripping the bell.
- Have Fun!