1 cup Organic Oatmeal (Blend in my blendtec to a fine powder)
1 cup Almond Flour (certified Gluten Free)
3 Eggs or Chia seed gel to make it Vegan
1/3 cup Pumpkin or an apple cut in 4
1/2 cup Coconut water, Hemp, or Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Pumpkin/Cinnamon spices
1. Blend Oats in a blender or food processor to powder.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to blender or food processor.
3. Heat Large Pan or Skillet with Coconut or Olive Oil on medium to high.
4. Press "batter" button if you have a Blendtec. Otherwise blend on low speed making sure all ingredients get mixed well. You can also hand mix if needed!
5. Pour on to heated pan to desired size. It will not bubble like flour pancakes. Check them frequently and flip when golden brown.