Here is the recipe for these delicious, healthy and easy to make pancakes. These can be plain, banana, or any sort of fruit you would like. You can also substitute the coconut water with regular water, almond or hemp milk. If you are gluten free be sure to use certified gluten free Oatmeal. This fed myself, husband, and toddler girls. The almond flour is packed with protein, fiber, and good fats to keep you full. We used a little bit of dark maple syrup to dip the pancakes in. Since I posted this on Facebook, I've received quite a bit of positive feedback about these. My family has definitely seen them several times since as well!
1 cup Organic Oatmeal (Blend in my blendtec to a fine powder)
1 cup Almond Flour (certified Gluten Free)
3 Eggs or Chia seed gel to make it Vegan
1/3 cup Pumpkin or an apple cut in 4
1/2 cup Coconut water, Hemp, or Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Pumpkin/Cinnamon spices
1. Blend Oats in a blender or food processor to powder.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to blender or food processor.
3. Heat Large Pan or Skillet with Coconut or Olive Oil on medium to high.
4. Press "batter" button if you have a Blendtec. Otherwise blend on low speed making sure all ingredients get mixed well. You can also hand mix if needed!
5. Pour on to heated pan to desired size. It will not bubble like flour pancakes. Check them frequently and flip when golden brown.